Monday, September 1, 2008

{Labor Day Weekend}

Did any of you do anything fun for the big labor day weekend? You know, go on one last camping hoorah, or boating trip? How 'bout a mini vacation or to the crazy sand dunes? Well not us. This is one of the first years that we haven't done anything. Not even go to Swiss Days. I know it is a first for our little family. But man it felt good to just sit back and relax. Spend time with Jake and my sweet kids. We went to the movies, lunch dates and a little shopping. (ok a lot of shopping, I can't lie, when I see a scrapbook store I have to stop and I just can't buy a few pieces of paper if you know what I mean) but all in all I must say that it was a great weekend. What more can you ask for, time with the family, a "free day" so I can have lot's of Diet Coke!! I knew there was a way around only one diet coke a day. I will be looking forward to my free day once a week. And that sums up my weekend in a nut shell.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha ha ha! There is ALWAYS a way to fineagle (however you spell it) MORE Diet Coke!

leslie jo said...

That was funny! I love the previous post. I even told mom about it.. she agreed and laugh. MANDEE always good for a laugh!! hope you are doing good with your water intake heheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails