I know that all of you have or have had a favorite pet growing up. You know the usual cat or dog? Well not me. Mine was a Donkey, and her name was Blossom. She was great. I would have to go up to my grandpa Jim's and have him get her out for me. She was not only my pet, she was my best friend. I loved her. We did alot together. After my grandpa would get her out for me I hopped right on her (no, I didn't even need a saddle). She would let me ride her around and around for hours. She even let me stick my arm clear down inside of her ear! (EWW gross right? I don't know why I did that) I loved to feed her apples and grain. On egg day she would let my grandpa hook up the wagon and we would go up and down the neighborhood and sell eggs. Yep, those were the days when Lehi was still small enough that if you picked your nose the whole town knew about it. Ha Ha!! But those days are long gone. I guess that is why I started thinking about Blossom. I hope that one day my kids will be able to have cool memories of their favorite pet.
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment