As many of you know this is my brother Dallas. What a guy. He is smart, funny, tough, gentle, emotional,and mean. When we were little kids Dallas and I would fight to almost the death. I can't say that I never egged him on though (haha) Dallas is a wonderful brother, man, husband, uncle, son, and person. He is one that will kick ass for his family. I love him so much and want him to know how much he means to me. Thanks for always having my back and loving me.
Happy Birthday little brother.
p.s. The answer to the question all of you are having right now is YES!! we do still argue sometimes fight but it's all good when there is love. RIGHT?






1 comment:
Almost to death far too many times. That's fine Dallas just teased me until I cried. A lot of people out there dont know the Dallas we know and he is a great guy.
Post a Comment