Finally Friday!!!Have you ever wanted it to be Friday so bad in your life? Well that was the question that was going through my mind when I had to get out of bed this morning. Why? I don't know it isn't like we are going somewhere fantabulous or anything. I just had a heck of a time getting out of bed first off and then to have to bust a move and clean before the cleaning ladies could come (you know put things away so they can do the dirty stuff, like clean the toilets YUCK!). The time flies when you have a deadline. Anyhow, time to get to the school to do the Spotlight on my sweet autymm. She was excited to see me, and I have never had so many kids hug me and tell me thank you for coming in a long time. It is nice to know so many parents out there are teaching there children to have manners and to be compassionate. So to all of you THANK YOU!
Now we are getting towards the end of the day and it will be nice to put on some comfy cloths, get me a big A diet coke and just vegg, mabey watch a movie with the hubby or something. But first I have to get clothes ready for family pics tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment