I know what all of you are thinking. What the crap, Mandee is doing Jazzercise? And the answer is YES!! Now stop laughing hysterically, I know what you are picturing and it isn't what you think. All of you have in your minds me with leg warmers, and a leo on doing Jazzercise with someone like Richard Simmons! (Now that would be a sight in more ways than one) But no let me get the right picture in your mind. Two cute skinny women, teaching Jazzercise with fun upbeat music. No Legwarmers! But alot of dancing and getting my heart beat up. We also lift weights and stretch afterwards. It is great! However, I have lost alot of my coordination, where did it go, crap I don't know. But it is like riding a bike right? I hope so, I will let you know when it comes back. Where do I do this Jazzercise? Here in Lehi, at R.A.G.E. in the upstairs the instructors are Andree and Amber (Yes they are sisters and twins) it is fun. If this seems like something you would like come try it, and say no to Richard Simmons! Hee HEE...
p.s. I am still going to the trainer with Jake 3 days a week, hopefully I can get rid of this costco size muffin top for good this time!







1 comment:
What time do you go? I need to get back into doing something!
Post a Comment