I must say today I am pondering alot about different things that I am thankful for. And one thing that stands out in my mind is my sister. I am thankful for Ali. You always hear of sisters doing alot together (especially when they are older) but I didn't know if that day would come for me and her. I mean we were close and stuff and we had alot of fun together but I didn't really see us as being sisters and friends. Close friends. But over the last two years we have grown close. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't talk to her on the phone or her and sweet Lundyn don't stop by my house. It is a great feeling to have your sister be one of your best friends. I love her alot and there isn't anything that I wouldn't do for her.
If you don't know Ali, she is totally opposite of me. Shy, Tall, Skinny just to name a few. But don't let that shyness fool you , she can be silly and funnier than crap along with putting someone in there place just as good as I can (what can I say she learned from the best right?) HA HA!!! So anyway I would just like to thank her for being such a wonderful sister friend and aunt to my kids. She holds a special place in my heart and I love her. Thanks Al!!
If you don't know Ali, she is totally opposite of me. Shy, Tall, Skinny just to name a few. But don't let that shyness fool you , she can be silly and funnier than crap along with putting someone in there place just as good as I can (what can I say she learned from the best right?) HA HA!!! So anyway I would just like to thank her for being such a wonderful sister friend and aunt to my kids. She holds a special place in my heart and I love her. Thanks Al!!







2 comments:
I always wish that I had a sister. I am super jealous. I say enjoy your sister, because lots of people don't have them.
Thanks for being so kind about me... Although you did chose the best picture of me...
Post a Comment