Tuesday, September 9, 2008

{6 Random fAcTs Tag}

Ok here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you:
htt://www.4weekendwarriors.blogspot.com
Thanks Jen!!!
Then tag 6 people


1. I hate it when Jake takes off his socks and leaves them on the family room floor.
2. I love Grey's Anatomy and CSI Miami/Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives, Bones, Without a Trace, Numbers and Prison Break.
3. I belch alot, most of the time if I drink diet coke from a bottle
4. I HATE HATE HATE Diet Pepsi, I won't go to applebee's because that is what they serve.
5. My biggest quirk is that I love jewelry.
6. I hate tel marketers/ Don't Call me, cause then I feel bad and I can't say no and I get in trouble with my spouse. However, I have been practicing just saying NO!

Ok, so that is it now I tag: Amy, Leesa, Ali, Emily, Brandy, Kymm get to it ladies don't let me down.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I don't like the socks on the floor either!

I can't burp...lol...and I LOVE coke :)

And aren't you excited for Desperate Housewives to start?

Thanks for stopping by The ScrapCity!!

Jen said...

Good ansewers your so quick to know what to say.I had a hard time thinking.....how the heck are ya ? I check in on ya often ...keep in touch

Jen P.

Related Posts with Thumbnails