As most of you already know we are in our final stages of remodeling. (YEaH) In our mud room all that we are waiting on now is the Painter and the Cabinet Man. I can't wait until it is done. Then there is the fact that made me a little "dazed and confused". I stood in front of the pantry and thought oh crap, this is nice and all ,but hell now I have to buy groceries to fill the dang thing. I know that all of you are thinking well duh?? Don't you need food storage? And the answer to that question is YES!! I am a procrastinator (NO) and I will say, I do have a few odds and ends here and there but not what you would call a "true food storage". I sure as hell hope that we don't have the depression or recession tomorrow cause me and my family will be arrested for breaking and entering into your homes trying to find your food storage. (HA Ha Ha) Just kidding.
But really, food prices are going up and last time I checked I didn't win the lottery!! So I guess I need to buckle down and just say No to scrapbook stores and vote Yes, to food storage.
Definition: Dazed and Confused: A red headed woman who is dazed about having to go get groceries and confused about not being able to go to the scrapbook store as much any more.
6 years ago






2 comments:
hey mandee..i went private so i want to send you an invite. will you email me at katie242424@hotmail.com. thanks!
When it does happen I will share my hashbrowns and water with you because thats' about all I have!
Post a Comment