Friday, August 29, 2008

{Damn that Jake}

Ok, the one and only thing that I have to have on a daily basis (besides my medication haha) Jake had to go and ruin. So get this, there we were, getting ready to train (with our personal trainer, Jake and I train together M, W, and Friday) when our trainer (Kenney) said "Let's go weigh". Now that is what every woman loves to hear! (ha,ha) While we were weighing Kenny asked us a few question: how is your eating going? Are you getting in enough fruit and veggies? How about the water intake? (Long pause on my part, we all know how I love diet coke) I finally blurted out, "Ok, I know that I am not drinking enough water but I am working on it." Jake opened his big mouth and said "Kenny tell her to get off the Diet Coke that is her problem. She drinks more Diet Coke than water, just tell her Kenney, she'll listen to you." I just about kicked him where it counts!!! I wasn't very happy to say the least. Kenney then said "No more diet coke!" and this is me "but Kenney not even one? How am I going to make it through the day? Not just one?" he said "Ok, one but it can only be ONE 32oz filled all the way with ice, not crushed ice either. You can only have one a day and when it's gone it's gone! No more." As I was still trying to pull myself together, not only did he say one diet coke he said no crushed ice? That means no more Sonic, no more diet coke. What is happening??? HELP, I wanted to scream HELP ME!!! Then I almost had to slap myself to make sure it wasn't a dream.
Jake is in big trouble mister, big trouble!!! Not only will he have to deal with what he said (tattle tale) he will have to deal with the bitchy wife coming down from a diet coke addiction!! I don't think he realized what he just got himself into.

5 comments:

brandy said...

Ohhh you poor poor thing. That freakin sucks. Clint would be in the dog house for sure. I guess I will have to drink one more for you everyday. See what a nice friend I am!

3 men and a lady said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! AFTER ONE WEEK IT WILL BE A NEW HABIT. IF I CAN DO JUST ONE 12 OZ A DAY YOU CAN CUT DOWN TO 32 OZ!!!!! I DIDN'T RAISE ANY WHIMPS!!!!! YOU GO GIRL

Emily H said...

Wow. I know how you like your DC. Good luck with that one, but you can totally do it!

Jason David said...

I used to like diet coke - i discovered that after a year of not drinking it that I dont even like it anymore - water is SO much better now that I am used to it. try some of those crystal light iced tea things for bottled water (use them in 1 liter instead of 20 oz or they are a bit too strong) - thats how I kicked the diet coke habit.

Dont forget either that if you drink diet coke NOW it will give you osteoporosis LATER because of all the phosphorus it contains. You will be pretty upset when that DEXA comes in. I keep telling mike that too but she doesnt listen.

Ashlee said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails