We are truley "CRUISE PEOPLE" is there any other way to vacation? I mean good food, entertainment, fun, alone time with the hubby (mmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmm)!!! Well this was one of our fun adventures in the month of July. We went with Jakes mom and dad, and his brother and wife. (We missed Travis and Carleen and Alena, mabey next time?) But what a blast. First we flew in a day early and went to Universal Studios! That was fun Ola' Dora!!Then it was cruise time. We went to Ensanada, Mexico and rented golf carts (5 seaters) they look fast but the only go about 15-20 mph and the funny thing is we got a scare of our life the first time that thing backfired!! Good Times Good Times!! Here are some of the fun pics that we took. If you have never gone on a cruise I strongly suggest it. Jake and I have been on 5 cruises and we have 2 more planned. We just cant get enough. Bon Voyoge Charlie Brown!!
6 years ago









3 comments:
Oh man! Can we say jealous?! You guys sure look super hot in those glasses though! Looks like you had a blast!
too fun! Makes me want to set sail!! Where are your other cruises too? We have a free one that I really need to use and GET AWAY!! Looks like you had fun!
I loved all those pics. That looked so fun and I love the life preserver tub pics! you guys are soo fun! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment