Sunday, August 17, 2008

{Fish Lake}

Every year we go to Fish Lake with the Wilson family. (Yes, Jay and Midge and kids along with Stewert and Jayne and Keb and Amiee and Kolby and Callie and Heavy and Kim and kids)
It is a great time. This year I had to go without Jake and we "tented it" and yes when I say we tented it we did! However, Jay was awesome he helped me so much, he had the kids sleep in the tent and tried to have my girls sleep in there too but we all know Autymm she wouldn't go for it. So one night I slept in the tent with the kids and one night I slept in the trailer with Midge and Jay and of course my little Autymm Rae right on my heels. Jake came up Saturday afternoon, just in time for dinner. That night we slept in the tent as a Family. It was nice and cozy but I must say I am spoiled because I definitely love the luxuries of a trailer. But this is just a quick reminder to all of those who burn their garbage when they are camping. WARNING: Do not put full containers of any kind in the fire, canned or glass they will explode!!! Yes, this happened to me. No I didn't put any of these items in the fire but they were put in by accident and while we were sitting there a big BOOM and SPLAT!!! Tomato paste all over my sweatshirt and face and pants. OUCH it was hot and burned my face a little but I was just glad it didn't happen to a kid. So beware of what you put in the fire!!! All in all we had a great time!!! We look forward to going year after year. It is a great family tradition.
I like to call this bunch "Mandee's Angles"
Oh, my little sweetheart Avrie Jane!
What is my mission, let us at Em'

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Your daughter looks exactly like you-- sheesh. What a fun summer you have had. I love Fish Lake. It is one of my favorites. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails