Sunday, August 24, 2008

{Scrapbook Retreat}

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let those of you interested know that
Midge and I are going to have a scrapbook retreat in September 19th and 20th. I know that this is the weekend of the Scrapbook Expo, however My Scrapbook Zone has invited us to have our retreat there. The cost is $65.00 and there is an early bird special for those who sign up before September 1st. Friday is filled with fun games, give aways, and Special make-and-takes from several different vendors. Plus all of the Crop time you want. We will start at 10:00 am and go until midnight. But.... If some of you would like to stay all night My Scrapbook Zone said they have an employee that volunteered to stay all night if there is an interest. Saturday, there will be a mini album class and more games and give aways. We will have a contest in three different categories. If you are interested or have anymore ????? leave me a comment or email me@ mandeegillen@yahoo.com Awesome.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!! This would be awesome!
When do I need to pay and how????
Leesa

Related Posts with Thumbnails