Friday, August 1, 2008

{Fun Game}

Here is a little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you have known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! (Including memories of Jake, Janee and Autymm) Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me I will assume you are playing, and I will come to yours and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Well of course the Altamont Retreat!!!! I looked at you and Midge and thought, what a bunch of PHYCHOS!!! Just Kidding. My real thought was I want to get to know those girls better, and I did!!! Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

This will take you back a hundred years ago. I remember playing with you and Amanda Worthen on your porch. And you teaching me gymnastics on your front lawn.
For Jake- Ask him if he remembers playing penny in the funnel at our blue condo *ended up wearing a towel with his shorts in my dryer!!

Anonymous said...

Mine also goes way back... I remember every morning Katie Green and I would get off the bus at the elementary and then walk to your house and pick you up and then walk back to school!

Leesa said...

Mine has to be Friday night! Thank you for serenading me for my birthday! I loved it and so did EVERYONE in Chili's. They were all jelouse that it was for me!
Thanks for the memory!

The Davis Fam said...

Some of my best memories of living in our Lehi house were when you guys would come over on Sunday nights and we would have chips and salsa (and whatever other crap we had laying around) and just eat and visit and laugh. Man, I miss those days! And yes, we would love to have you come visit. Savannah keeps asking me when you guys are coming, so get it planned and I'll make sure I'm stocked up on chips and salsa!

Emily H said...

Going to vernal, going to the mountains for a bbq, Olive Garden and laughing my butt off. Just to name a few. LOVE YA!

Ali said...

My favorite memorie is when you were like 9 months prego with janee and we couldnt back up the car. We were laughing so hard we were crying.

katie said...

mine goes way way way back to 9th grade. since i was a newby to lehi, i was still trying to settle in with "the populars" so i was way excited to get invited to your 9th grade halloween party. that's my first memory of you for sure....

Related Posts with Thumbnails