Yes, Why Wednesday is back!!!! This week, my question is....
Why do YOU Blog?
Why do YOU Blog?
I can honestly say that I blog because I don't keep a journal and I feel like this is the
journal of my generation. It helps me keep in contact with friends and family. I also can give thanks to those special people in my life. I have learned that not only can I type and update my blog on a regular basis, I can print my archives out every year and make a book. This way I have a hard copy to give to my children/grandchildren and leave a little piece of me and my family behind. So that is Why I Blog how about you?






1 comment:
hey mandee...how can i get the info about printing off the archive of my blog to print out? i would love to do that...
thanx
kt
Post a Comment