Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{Why? Wednesday}



Why? Wednesday!
My question for this week is Why do children have to go hungry? This is a question that has always bothered me. When I look at these poor children I know that they do not know any different. They don't know what we have here in America. (I am not saying there are not children starving here, I just don't think it is to this extreme) Still I can't help but think what they would do if the church didn't send in care packages and many many humanitarian things to these special children. My sister in laws mother goes to Africa at least once every year to help give these kids and adults medical services and humanitarian supplies. My Aunt Joy also has gone to help in Africa on one of these humanitarian trips. It just isn't Africa. My Grandma Dawn and her siblings have gone to Mexico to an orphanage and helped out with those kids. If I was in the white house I would put this war thing in the toilet and put those millions and millions of dollars that they are spending and bring in food and more medical supplies to these children. If I was a millionaire than I would spend as much as I could so there were no starving kids in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails