Tuesday, July 15, 2008

{4th of July Weekend}



I love my family! We had so much fun. As I stated earlier in my blog my family all got together in Oakley (my mom and dads house) and here are some pics of the fun filled weekend that we had. The days, nights, parades, kid rodeo, Oakley days Rodeo, and cooking you name it we did it. What I blast. I cherish these fun family times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandee- I'm not a blog stalker, I promise. lol!! It was fun to see you guys up in Oakley. I'm impressed with the 5K! Way to go!

leslie jo said...

That was fun to watch! I love those kind of rodeos. Lil Autumn caught a chicken? Did she get to keep it? Your mom and dad look sooo in love.

Ashlee said...

I love your family. Looks like lots of fun. Missed you lately. Ash

Jess said...

I keep waiting for "easter" pictures! I totally thought you would have some posted! We are so bummed we had to miss this year. It is the only time we ever see you guys...except for bloggin'! Hope you are all well.
Jess

Related Posts with Thumbnails