This was the second of many vacations that happened in July for our family. The Freeland Family Reunion was a blast. We went to Strawberry Lake and camped there. Thanks to Billy and Mandalyn they found this awesome spot for us. We had a treasure hunt and there was a nice stream for all of the kids to play in. We even had our own little family auction, to help pay for the reunions to come. We had some people missing this year and we sure missed them. We hope that they can come next year for sure. It was a blast and I have to say I love Jakes family or should I say my family.









1 comment:
OK that looks like soo much fun! What an awesome reunion and family! I love the treasure hunt idea, especially the hook hand. Glad to see your update and that you found such an awesome spot in a Strawberry.
Post a Comment