
For the love of Pete. I have been so busy this month that I haven't even had time to blog about all these fun trips and places we have gone. I am leaving tomorrow for our cruise it's a shorty but it will be fun. When I get back you can bet your bottom dollar that I will have fun photos up along with some fun journaling. So please bear with me my site will be "under construction" and don't forget about me and my family. We love you all. Thanks for checking on us.
6 years ago






2 comments:
Hey Mandee, it Shala from the old Bunko group. Hope you don't mind me viewing your blog. It is cute by the way! I wanted to tell you about a hilarious blog, seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
This is great to read and let out a laugh. The comments that are left are the best!
you can visit me at shalajohnson.blogspot.com
Your blog looks way shitty:) Ha ha ha. You poor poor thing your second cruise this year and its only 5 days? Tell Jake to stop being such a cheap ass and take me on a cruise just me and him :) bwahaha! Just kidding!
Post a Comment