Wednesday, August 6, 2008

{Mama Mia}

Ok, Ok so I know that this is a little late for me to get my pics up for our fun week that we got to spend with some of our friends from good ol' Boston!! For all of you that may not know, my dear friend Steph and her family moved away from our own little "Westeria Lane" in the month of August of last year. We later moved from the lane, in early January, farly soon after that one of our other "desprarte houswives" moved from the lane as well. That only left our only desprate, (Monica). But I do have to say we still get together and have soooooooo much fun. We went and saw "Mama Mia" and I have to say I had to shed a little tear because any of you that have seen the play or the show knows what happens. I looked at that movie and it reminded me of us (desprate houswives) we don't have to live on "westeria lane" to still have that strong bond we call friendship! No matter where we are in our lives if one of us needs something we will all come together and we will be there. Isn't that what true friendship is all about? So here are some fun photos of us hanging out, the kids bowling and doing what we used to do best, hanging out on Monica's lawn chatting and laughing. So girls this is to you!! I love you guys!!

2 comments:

katie said...

so now how do you know monica? did ya'll live beside each other?
how fun is that!!! i love monica and ran into her at the carnival.
how fun that you all still get together. friends like that are few and ffffffar between :)

leslie jo said...

I can't believe all the those kids have grown up soo fast! I think that is great you have your own wysteria lane. I wish I had that over here in OREM... guess I just have to move home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails