Friday, September 5, 2008

{Janee v.s. Domenic}

Yes my sweet little Januaree has taken up a self-defense/boxing class. R.a.g.e Fitness/Boxing Center in Lehi. (UFC fighter Josh Burkman traines there)She loves it. Going two days a week isn't nearly enough. She thinks it is awesome that she is learning upper cuts, jabs, kicks, and sparring is the coolest thing. Not only does she get to get out her frustration, she is able to learn self-defense, discipline and confidence as well. This is great exercise they do drill after drill. Janee has inherited the gift of gabbing, so sometimes that gets her in trouble. When she does talk or not pay attention she has to do 20 push ups. I think it is great. Domenic doesn't treat the girls any different than the boys. (Which is great) Janee is so athletic! (She must take after her mom he,he) I am amazed, she is great in everything she does. So I guess I am going to have a little cowgirl/boxer on my hands. (I am not a proud mom or anything LOL). Janee, I just want you to know you will be great at whatever you do, I love you and I am always so proud of you.



3 comments:

leslie jo said...

That is freaking AWESOME! where is she taking it at?
I love the pick of Autymm on your side bar with the glasses too Funny girl

Mandy said...

That's awesome! I've thought of taking those kinds of classes just cause other "exercise" is so BOOOORRRING!!! Kick his butt Janee!

Ingersoll Family said...

Yeah Janee, we always knew you had it in you. Congrats girl. Love ya, Monica

Related Posts with Thumbnails