Thursday, September 11, 2008

{In 7th Heaven}


My little sweetheart turned seven years old today. She is getting so big and it makes her mom sad. I know that all of you are being very patriotic and thinking about the sadness that 9/11 brought to our country. However, for me this is a special day. My baby was born this day, I was in labor when the first and second towers fell. Yes, it was scary to think that we are bringing a baby into this world but what a blessing it was for me and my family.

Autymm wanted me to eat with her in the lunch room at school with her today. So I went and got some balloons and flowers to help set the birthday mood and off to the school I went. She was so excited to see me. She was smiling from ear to ear. It made my heart happy that she was glad to see me.


Autymm I love you and you are such a sweet spirit. We hope that you have a happy day and we hope your wish comes true.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

3 men and a lady said...

HAPPY DAY LITTLE RAE!!!! IT PUT THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE FOR ME THE DAY AUTYMM WAS BORN, EVEN THOUGH 9-11 WAS A TRAGIC DAY, THE CIRCLE OF LIFE CONTINUES, IT IS GODS WILL.
SHE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH LOVE AND SMILES INTO OUR FAMILY!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH AUTYMM,,LOVE GRANDMA KYMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails