Monday, September 8, 2008

{Grey's Anatomy}

I can't wait until September 25th. Who else is excited? Me Me Me!!!! I hear that this season is suppose to be more steamy than any of the others. Yes, I am soooooo excited for the 2hour season premire of Grey's. So don't call me during this show, cause if you do be prepared to leave me a message, cause I won't answer. Yep, that is what I said I will not answer. Push play to see what all of the fuss is about. If you aren't a big fan yet just watch one stinkin episode and you will be hooked.
You will have to go to the bottom of my blog and push pause on my music if you watch the preview.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled. I can't wait. We should have an premiere watching party.

PS I tagged you~!

Melanie said...

It is my absolute favorite show. I do NOT miss an episode--ever. I can't wait, I am counting down to see if McDreamy and Meredith actually stay together and if Erica and Dr. Torres seriously will hook up. I am hoping not. UGH!

Anyway, I won't be answering my phone either!

Emily H said...

Lets have a grey's party. Seriously.

wendy said...

This is a fun little count down ticker :). I'm not a fan of this show but hear it's great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails