Ok I figured that it was time that I showcase one of the loves in my life,Diet Coke. I would just like to thank him for always being there for me. From the time that I wake up to the time that I go to sleep. He is everywhere (except for Applebees and we don't go there do we? When I do, I feel like a trader) I realize people still haven't discovered him, however all I have to say to that is your loss my gain. I mean who wants to wait 25min in line at Sonic Happy Hour because 3 million people just discovered the taste of Diet Coke with Lime? I don't. And there are mean mean people who say that he isn't good for me, but in this short slideshow there it is, in black and white in the newspaper! Who doesn't believe what they read right? So there it is for all of you who say he isn't the one for me, Ha in your face! Diet Coke is worldwide, Thai, Arabic, Ireland, China, Japan, Europe ect. I mean he is a player, he gets around you know, I don't take it to heart, that is why I say he is "ONE" of the loves in my life! So Diet Coke here is to you my man. Keep bubbling and take care, I will meet you in one hour at Sonic at the #3 window be there!
6 years ago






7 comments:
It's the true nectar of the gods, really, who doesn't know that, right?! All Hail DC!!
AMEN SISTA! Praise the DIET COKE!
I know I am one of the few who does not share your love. I have tried but I am a lover of his brother. Regular coke
You are tooo funny! I don't drink soda very often anymore but when I do it's usually him his friends, Diet Coke with Splenda, Lime...I love the ode to soda!
I am so with you! What is with people telling us to drink that water crap! I have to say I have even converted some to the DC (Amy) I mean how can you NOT absolutly Love Diet Coke. The only other thing I can drink besides Dc is "Tab". ALL HAIL THE DIET COKE! MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!
I ended my relationship with diet coke a long time ago in favor of the more natural brews associated with coffee and various teas.
Acutally - diet coke is kinda good...too bad it causes osteoporosis.
I am laughing SO hard right now! You said it all girl...Amen!!
Post a Comment