Saturday, May 17, 2008

{Nice Shoes}


I know, I know all of you are wishing right now
that you had a shinny pair of these Micheal Jackson
silver sleek reflectant running shoes in your closet.
But guess what? You can't have them. If you really
want a pair just like these I know where you can get
a pair (only if you will take care of them and baby
these suckers like your first born). Fleet Feet in
American Fork. They are awesome. Jake and I went in
and wanted a good pair of running shoes, because I
have made a goal to run 3xs a week and participate in
the American Fork 5k along with the Oakley 5k. Anyway
pure genius I say pure Genius this gentleman was. He
watched us as we walked, felt our arches and saw that
I am Pigeon toed, no making cooing noises my sweet
husband already took care of that part. So needless
to say I bought these Micheal Jackson Reflectant
shoes and love them, did I say I love them? I really
do. They fill like I am walking on clouds and no
more shin splints. Watch out all you champion runners
out their you need to move to the side when you see
a flash of silver run by. No Joke I can run like the
wind bulls eye. Oh ya, don't even think about breaking
in and taking these million dollar shoes, I have two
killer watch dogs that will take you down!

3 comments:

brandy said...

I have the same shoes! I don't think they are that shiny though! HA! I love love love them! They are so comfy..kinda like slippers. You go get em now!!!

Amy said...

Okay thanks a lot, now I need to go get some shoes! You training for a 5k? You go chicka! That is awesome. I walked 5 miles on Saturday but I don't think I could run it, I about killed myself walking.

Mandy said...

Wow! Your shoes are HOT! I can see them making your butt look smaller already! I wish I had your motivation! Maybe I need to start a "get-your-butt-in-gear" block too! I love your posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails