Ok, Ok, I guess I needed to say "Gillens of the week". This is a picture of my sweet father in law and my mother in law, Sweet Stevie and Jo mamma (That is what we call them)! This is a shout out to the two of you. I just want them to know how much I love them and how special they are to me and my family! I couldn't have hand picked a better family to marry into. (I mean, the in laws catching my drift hu? hu?) They love and treat me as if I were their own. They are such great parents, grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, brothers, and sisters. What a great example they are to me. I can only hope that when Jake and I grow old together we will be as Happy as they are! So here's to you ma and pa gillen! You have made it into the Giggling Gillen Family hall of Fame, you have officially become "Gillens of the Week"
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment