Friday, May 30, 2008

{Running Can I do it?}

I think I can I think I can. I just got this email from my trainer and we have to run as a group tomorrow 2.5 miles. I have been running myself everyday, I hope that I can keep up. Anyway this quote was in it and this is what it said.
" If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years, then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter. I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."
I will take one step at a time and I think I can!

2 comments:

Jason David said...

Of course you can!

Melinda said...

Before you know it you'll be running 5k's, then 1/2 marathons, then marathons. I did. Mark my words and smile while you're doing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails