I love my Mom!!! I have to say that I do have the greatest Mom ever. What a Gem. She is not only a mom she is a friend, cheerleader, sister, mother in law, grandma, supporter, listener, fighter, and a Redhead (need I say more?) I have become so close to my mom since I have become a mom myself. You never know what kind of a relationship that your going to have with your mom until you have kids. Boy oh boy was it a big eye opener for me. I have cried many times on my moms shoulder. She always gives the best advise. The things that I am going through now she has been through (how couldn't she with me and Dallas as her children?) I only hope and pray Januaree and Autymm don't put me through the things that I did my mom. If I could take back my "mean years" I would in a heartbeat. I didn't have a clue how bad it hurt her until it was to late to apologize. I am grateful to know that my mom love is so unconditional, because she loves me (still). I am so proud to say that she is my mom. What a great example she is to me and my family. She made me who I am today and I have to thank her for that. Mom I love You!!!
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment