Monday, May 19, 2008

{Simple Acts of Kindness}



Sometimes the little things are worth more than a thousand words.
Expesially when you are in need of a little "lift".
My dear Aunt Kori sent me these flowers after finding out
that I had a pretty bad week. I was Scrapbooking when
my husband called and told me that she sent these beautiful
floweres. I didn't expect this, but it made my heart smile.
I know that the world would be a better place if we all
stopped for a minute and thougt of someone that may need us.
Something simple, a card, or flowers mabey dinner brought
by or just a phone call could make someones day week or
even month. I challenge all of you to do some small act
of kindess this week and just see how much your own heart smiles
at the small and simple act.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh that is so sweet of her! What a great idea. I am going to accept your challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails