Wednesday, May 28, 2008

{Why? Wednesday}

I thought that it would be fun to have a question of WHY? on every Wednesday of the week. So here is to the start of something new. (I didn't know I was going to burst into song from High School Musical, but I guess that is what I get from being a mom of girls). So please leave your comments with your answers, I would love to hear what you have to say.
This weeks question is WHY? is it so important to "Super Size" our meals?

7 comments:

Treseder Train said...

Forget the fries, let's be honest it's the Extra DIET COKE man!!! (The fries are just the bonus we get for drinking diet!) Alena

Leesa said...

personally I think it is important to NOT super size-- I did see the movie that you have posted and it made me sick-- I actually wouldn't eat Micky D's for a LONG TIME and when I have, I have definitely thought about WHAT I ate. This movie made me more aware of EVERYTHING I order from anywhere.
I don't blame the fast food chains for my blubberness, I blame myself for that. I just blame them for making their food so DANG TASTY! Why is it that good food tastes like crap, and the yummy food can kill ya? That is my ??? for you.
I do however agree that an XXTRA LARGE DIET COKE is ALL ANYONE NEEDS!Can I just Super Size that?? with a lime too please!

Leesa said...

personally I think it is important to NOT super size-- I did see the movie that you have posted and it made me sick-- I actually wouldn't eat Micky D's for a LONG TIME and when I have, I have definitely thought about WHAT I ate. This movie made me more aware of EVERYTHING I order from anywhere.
I don't blame the fast food chains for my blubberness, I blame myself for that. I just blame them for making their food so DANG TASTY! Why is it that good food tastes like crap, and the yummy food can kill ya? That is my ??? for you.
I do however agree that an XXTRA LARGE DIET COKE is ALL ANYONE NEEDS!Can I just Super Size that?? with a lime too please!

Emily H said...

Its important to super size so that we make sure our ass is growing bigger and bigger everyday. I have not seen that movie but I need to.

Jen said...

Hey Mandee it's Jen P I found your blog through Monicas i hope you don't mind me lookin,your welcome to look at mine... your blog is way cute:)

I don't know why we think we need to super size our meals we don't need the extra fat do we ?? heavens no!!! but I do like to have a biger drink maby thats why we do it......

brandy said...

I agree with all the comments so far. It's really just about the extra large diet coke. Who are we kidding!! Miss you....

leslie jo said...

We don't supersize anymore unless we too need that Diet Coke. I too agree that bad food taste good and good food can taste bad if you don't pair it up with the right stuff, or prepare it right. I have learned this as we have changed our lifestyles here.
Super Size me that is a great movie what a wakeup call for us and are children. I do though agree that McDs fries are much better than Wendys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails