
Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet friend Steph. I am a slacker and am one day late. What a crappy friend. I am sorry with moose being so sick it has taken up most of my mind lately. I hope that you had a great day and it was a special one. I heard that your mom and dad came and surprised you. I love you steph. I am so glad that we are such good friends. Happy Happy Happy Day!!!
6 years ago






3 comments:
Sorry to post on your friend's birthday post, but my computer freaked out while leaving a comment on your Moose Obituary and posted my same comment like 5 times!!!! SORRY!!!
i hope steph sees this happy b day
Thanks so much for the shout out! I did have a great birthday and it was so great having my parents here! Now it's your turn to come visit me, right?
Post a Comment