Why? Wednesday is back and this weeks question is:
Why, does Poo Stink?
I have always wondered why poo stinks. See this poor man I wonder what he had for dinner? I mean seriously wouldn't it make the world a better place if this big turd didn't smell bad? I mean it all goes in, in pretty colors, we don't eat things that taste stinky like poo so why does our bodies have to digest it and what makes it stink? Shouldn't it smell like roses? I mean a snauzberry should smell like a snauzberry and a hamburger like a hamburger and a bean burrito like a ...ok well you got me there but with all of the many things that smell so good and look so good why oh why does poo have to stink? Can't we just start small? Heaven only knows that dog poo is bad why not start there, can't that smell like roses?Or how about this poor elephant girl on poo patrol? Shouldn't she get the say on how this turd smells? That is the question of this week. Why does poo stink?







3 comments:
That is one of the best questions I have ever heard-- Personally mine does smell ike roses but for the rest of you... I was realy intrigued by this question so I did a little digging (not literaly)
I wasnt sure if you wanted a literal answer but here is one
Because it is full of, for all intense and purposes, rotten food. The acids and enzymes our bodies use to "break down" food, essentially break it down through deteriorization.
Now you know
Don't let Leesa fool you, her poo does not smell like roses! LOL. I know for a fact just as i'm sure you know how Midge smells. LOL As for me, mine does stink and I don't really want to talk about it anymore. LOL.
I know i wish poop diden't smell especially when you have to change a diaper!!! that's the worst:) I wish I knew it is a puzzling question
Post a Comment