Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{Why Wednesday}



Why do people pick their nose? That is my question for Why Wednesday!
Sick, I don't know why people do this. My only thinking is that they should have there fingers cut off and thrown away!! Now if they eat their buggers (that's right I said EAT their buggers) that is a different story. They should have their fingers cut off and thrown away and their taste buds burned off!! J/K But in all seriousness Why?? Do they have a scab? Or does their nose itch? What would be the purpose? especially in public? I need some answers people!!

3 comments:

Leesa said...

Maybe someone is thinking of them..... I love when you are at a stop light and you casually look over to the car next to you and you see this very nice looking gentleman and then he sticks his finger so far up his nose, it is surprising he doesn't have some brain hemorage. Makes me laugh. Hope he found what he was looking for! All I can think is that you know when you have those ones that are poking you in the side of the nose making your eyes water and you blow your heart out but that thing is stuck to the inside of your nose like some kind of pick stuck in the mountain to hold you while you are climbing. Well you have to do something to get it out! So you stick a finger up and YANK it out!
Ok so mow that I have grossed you out-- good question-- the whole eating it thing absolutely disgusts me. OOOHHHH. My daughter and I had an experience like up above but then he did stick it in his mouth and I thought Sydnie was going to PUKE!!
Sorry such a long comment-- good topic though!!

DigandStacee said...

Man I knew someone saw me drillin for something good. Ali said that I was in the clear but I guess I wasn't. I think that it is a good source of protein. Maybe some people are itching there brain because it is so huge!

Melinda said...

Just ask my kid, I do every damn day. It drives me CRAZY. I always ask "what are you going to do with it now" and yep you guessed it she licks it off her finger. Tell me how to break that habit and I'll be endebted to you for the rest of my life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails