Wednesday, June 25, 2008

{The ABC's of Me}

A- Autymm is my second born child
B- Books-my new found hobby
C- Chocolate and Cookies girl
D- Duh!! Diet Coke
E- Easy going (most the time)
F- Fat and Sassy/fake fingernails
G- Going 100 miles a minute/love mint mojito gum
H- Hate Tomato Pasty foods
I- I am a Superstar!/Jake is my icandy
J- Januaree is my first daughter
K- Kae is my middle name
L- I'm in love with my husband
M-Married to the man of my dreams/and I'm very materialistic
N- Nice (most the time, ok just when I take my crazy pills, that's what my girls say LOL)
O- Orange is not my favorite color
P- I love to buy Purses of any kind and color/I love my Pug!
Q- Queen of the house (need I say more?)
R- Redhair is what I have
S- I love to Scrapbook/sour watermelons are my favorite
T- I believe in True love
U- Ugly people don't exist, ugly thoughts do.
V- I don't really like to feel of Velvet
W- Weinersnitzl isn't a place I like to eat
X- I have never wished I was Xena the warrior princess
Y- You have a problem if you read all of the ABC's of me
Z- Zinc -oxide is a good form of sunscreen

2 comments:

The Kirk's said...

Hey Mandee! I'm glad you blog stalked me! I'll add you to mine as well. Bunco was the blast with you and Em - wish I was still around to hang with you guys!

Amy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Weinersnitzl is ran by the DEVIL! SO SICK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails