Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{Happy Fathers Day}


I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of those important men in my life.
Expecially my dad. What can I say? He is my hero. I am so blessed to have a father like him. I didn't make it easy on him as a teenager and boy oh boy did he do a great job raising me (with the help of my mom of course) but look at me now! I am married to the man of my dreams and have two beautiful daughters. I have one in a million father in law that loves me like his own.
Dad if I were on the outside looking in I would say you did a great job raising me. For that I thank you. You are the greatest example and the most wonderful hardworking man. I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Fathers Day Dad!!!
And to you "man of my dreams" your not so shabby yourself! I have to say I love and admire the way you love our girls. It is such a good feeling to know that the man I love loves our kids the same way I do. We want what is best for them. You are a great dad and they love you!!!
Sweet Stevie- Happy Fathers Day! Thank you for raising such a great son. He is such a sweetheart. I love you for loving me. Thank you for always being there and loving me as if I were your own. You are a good man charlie brown!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails