My friend Teresa (Amy's Sister) gave a great comment on the blog about my "help me with my kids and chores" I thought that this was a great idea and I am going to do it. Here is what she said. "i think you will like this idea my fun way to get the kids to do stuff around the house I call blitz the house. I do this in the evening when i want the house picked up but you could do it anytime. I crank a couple of dance songs and by the end of the songs they have to be finished doing the chores. It gets them really excited. I always have a little reward at the end-my favorite at night is to have them meet me out side when the songs are over -in their pj's- on a blanket and we have Popsicles under the stars. They also love when the reward is a story on the blanket. Try this with your chores and dance around the house with them. I bet they will love it." Thanks Teresa for the great idea and I will let you know how it works. Also thanks to all of the other wonderful ideas I will be trying different techniques so I'll keep you posted!
6 years ago






1 comment:
Why are you the cutest mom? We always do loud music but I'm trying your popsicle advice tomorrow!
Post a Comment