Sunday, June 8, 2008

{A shout out ot my brother Denver!}

I would like to give a big shout out to my sweet little "big" brother Denver! He made it as a Sophmoore to All Region in Baseball and also All State in the 2A division. This is such an honor! We all knew that he could do it, he never let his injury hinder him in any way, shape or form. Den, we are so proud of you, I love you man, keep up all of your hard work. Remember "if you think you can you won't, but if you know you can you WILL".

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hello WOMAN!!!!

I am blog stalking and what a treat to find you!!! I miss you. I need a crazy Mandee laugh more often. It's amazing that you and J have been married for 12 1/2 years-- sheesh. Time flies. You look great. I love ya woman. Let's keep in touch. My blog is ashleemangum.blogspot.com. Stalk me, too. Everyone is doing it. Ash!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails