Thursday, June 26, 2008

{Gillen of the Week}

Kylo
Oh baby Kylo, how your mommy loves you! You are so special to me, I don't know what I would do without you. I love how you make all of those funny noises that you do. I realize that when you breath you can't help but snort. And when you eat late at night it gives you gas. Sometimes your farts aren't just silent and deadly they also are loud and lingering. It makes my heart smile to know that I used to pick up my diet coke can and have at least 2 black hairs stuck to the can, but now we found your wonderful groomer that doesn't happen anymore. However, it does make mommy a little crazy that you have developed this horrible habit. You run and bark at the walls and all shadows (the cars) that go by. But that will never change how this mom feels about her little sweetheart. Kylo you are Gillen of the Week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What is the secret!? PLEASE! Who is this groomer? I am about done with the hair on my pug. I just brushed him last night HAIR EVERYWHERE! I love the noises they make too! I think everyone else gets annoyed but I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails