Monday, June 16, 2008

{The whole "gang" scrapping}

"The Scrappin Gang"


On Friday the 13th I went to Scrap with some friends. This picture is so funny, it was one of the girls birthdays and she is from California she loves "gansta rap" music and so we had a little party and we had grills and bling, necklaces, so here we are flipping our signs at the camera. Me and Midge were invited to this crop that these ladies have once a month. They each make a layout for everyone and then exchange them. So fun...There are so many talented ladies I am amazed at the talent. Many of them have been published. It was a blast. We ate and laughed, at 11:30 we decided that we needed a little more food, so we b-lined it to chilli's (they closed at 12:00) we pulled up right in front and went in. We could tell that the servers were a little ticked off but oh well! We laughed some more and when we came out I could not believe my eyes! The sprinklers were on and my jeep was parked out front with the top off mind you and it was getting a bath. I don't just mean a baby bath this was the full monte! Seats wet dashboard wet carpet wet. CRAP, was all I could muster out. Thank goodness it all dried out by the time I got home at 3:45 am!! Thanks for the great time ladies.
Yo, gdog wuz up?
You got some flav o flav!
Me, Jamie and Stephanie



3 comments:

Amy said...

Ohhhhh! That was a great time! I am so glad you and Midge came. You are invited anytime! I haven't laughed that much as we did at Chili's in a long time. Gotta do that again for sure!

Ashlee said...

Everytime I read your blog, it makes me wish I lived near you. I have been scrapping for a long while now too and I love all nighter scrap parties!! Sheesh!! Why do I live so very far away?? Sounds like a great time. Thanks for the comment posting. I do love you and your little family. I feel so disconnected sometimes being so far away, but I think of you often and your boy toy. Thanks for your neverending friendship. You are awesome. Let's save our money and get together at a scrap retreat!! ;)

Leesa said...

I am so glad you and Midge came to be witnesses of what freaks we are!! Love ya tonz!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails