Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{My own little Mary Lou Retton}



If you were to ask me who my hero was when I was a little girl who do you think that I would have said? Hmmm..... I was a gymnast, and I loved the bars, floor and vault. Hated the beam (I always fell off) so who could this mystery hero be??? Yup you guessed it Mary Lou Retton! Loved her!!! She was amazing, not only could she do gymnastics but she was on the Wheaties Box! Doesn't get any better than that!

Wait it does. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your own daughter following in your footsteps. Autymm loves gymnastics and she is my own little Mary Lou Retton. She has the energy, determination and dedication. This little sweetheart practices from sun up til sun down. I have to say I am so proud to be her mom! She holds the gold medal in my heart! Congrats Autymm, you did so good at your exhibition meet. Bravo baby Bravo!




3 comments:

Amy said...

She is so dang cute!! I love her outfit.

I am just like you, I hated the beam! IT HURT!

3 men and a lady said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! LOVE THE RED WHITE AND BLUE....LITTLE MARY LOU..LOVE THAT!

Stacey said...

Way to go Autymm. You rock!! Keep up the good work, I loved gymnastics when I was your age. I might even be able to still do a cartwheel if I didn't have to worry that I would split my sprocket!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails