2A All Star team! Denver #25 yup that's my brother:)
Denver the pitcher, catcher and batter!
Congrats to the All Star in the 2A division. DENVER HANSEN! Whoop Whoop!! I have to say that my "little" brother Denver is the best ball player I know. I do not know any one who is more determined and motivated than this young man! Den, sorry I didn't get to any of your games this year life is so crazy. I am proud of you and amazed at your stats this year can you believe it a batting average of .500 and 7 home runs along with hmmmmm... how many strike outs? (you being the pitcher of course)
70 strike outs. Yup you read that right the big 70!! Nice moves little brother.
I am proud of you.
love your older and favorite sister (hahaha ali) Mandee:)
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment