I realize that alot of you are wondering why in the world I am blogging about the pine wood derby when we do not even have a boy. Well some good friends in the ward called Jake and asked him to help build the car. Jake was excited and off they went out to jake's shop. When the car was brought back in it was made into a red truck with a Jaco Masonry sticker on the bed. (Neither one of the guys had made a derby car before so they were both a little nervous about its performance). I really didn't realize what serious business this derby thing was, man the dads were so much more into it than the kids (ok some weren't but wowzeers!) Needless to say Cole won 3rd all around and was so excited!!! Here are some pics's of the radical race!!
6 years ago







1 comment:
Good times indeed!!! That was such a blast. Thanks so much to you guys for your help, and coming to the big race to support Cole. He loved it, and now we need to keep Trav and Jake under control for next year!!!!
Post a Comment