For mother's day Autymm made me a cute little bag of goodies. A flower pen, an I love you note book with her picture on every page and this cute note that says.
(I typed word for word how she spelled and everything so cute)
My Mom
My Mom loves me because- becus I love hr
(I typed word for word how she spelled and everything so cute)
My Mom
My Mom loves me because- becus I love hr
My mom's favorite thing to do is: famle ham neving (family home evening)
I love when my mom and I: mage moos (Maggie Moo's)
My mom makes me laugh when she: tick ol me!
I love when my mom cooks: browneis
The nicest thing my mom did for me was: moveings (movies)
If I could give my mom anything, it would be: flawrs (flowers)
Happy
Mothers Day! I Love You Love, Autymm
Mothers Day! I Love You Love, Autymm












3 comments:
You are an awesome mom and such a wonderful example to your girls! Love ya!
Hi Mandee!! Stacey's sister here!! Sorry it took me so long to comment back to you. I'm really not a snob. ;) My designing blog doesn't email me the comments like my personal one does, and I forget to check the comments! *embarrassed face* Stacey asked me the other day if I saw your comment and I didn't!! Anyways, thanks for the compliment! I do designing in photoshop. Such a fun program! I was looking through your scrap blog, and you are way talented. Love your stuff!!
Oh my sweet little Rabis, she has such a swwet little spirit and kind heart. She is so special in our family......love ya Autymm Rae!!!
grandma
Post a Comment