Saturday, May 30, 2009

{One week ago....}

I forgot to post this pic on memorial day. Jake and I went to the cemetery and put a wreath on my Grandma and Grandpas grave. It is sad to me that there is only one day a year that everyone gets out to decorate the graves of their lost ones, the cemetery can be so gloomy but on this day it makes me smile. I was glad that I could remember my grandparents, and think about them on this special day. I also thought about and remembered my dearest Grandma Kae (whom I miss and think about everyday).

2 comments:

leslie jo said...

Glad to see you got there! It sure looks pretty all decorated. I miss them too, wish my kiddos new them.

Amy said...

I always put fake flowers at my mom's so it looks nice and pretty all the time

Related Posts with Thumbnails