My mighty bear hunter has returned from Canada! Yipee! For all of you that don't know Jake, he has been going to Canada Bear hunting for hmmmm... wow I guess that this is his 4th year. Each year he can shoot 2 bears (apparently Canada is over run with bears? haha) So this year he was able to take his dad with him. Jake was so excited, Steve has not done anything like this before so it was a great experience for the both of them. When I got the news Steve was the first one to shoot a bear! Whoop Whoop, go Stevie:) Then of course Jake and the rest of the gang was right behind him. This year Jakes only goal was to shoot a Blond bear (they are hard to come by) and he did it! Way to go babe:) The following are some pics of the bears. I have to say that I love my man.
Jake and Steve
(if any of you were wondering what jake would look like when he gets older take a close look)
Jake and Steve
(if any of you were wondering what jake would look like when he gets older take a close look)







1 comment:
Okay, that is just really disgusting how they are modeling with DEAD bears.
BUT....I am so glad that they had a good time and Jake got his blonde bear!! YAY!
Post a Comment