Congrats Autymm on making the Lehi Swim Team! YOU will do great and I am so excited for you. Even though mom has to get up every day all summer long and have you to practice at 8:00 am (ouch!!) but anything for you sweetie!
6 years ago
Live.Laugh.Love
Congrats Autymm on making the Lehi Swim Team! YOU will do great and I am so excited for you. Even though mom has to get up every day all summer long and have you to practice at 8:00 am (ouch!!) but anything for you sweetie!
1 comment:
I'm thinking carpool or better yet what about a bike? That's how I got to swim team when I was nine. My mom took us sometimes...we had practice at 7-9am. Although I'm not sure I would let my kid go on a bike...I would probably drive him everyday.
Good luck though! Keep us posted about how she does.
Post a Comment