Ewwwww, gross I remember dissecting a frog but i was in high school and it was the coolest thing ever. So I guess this is what Janee thought too. She is in 5th grade and dissected a frog. Haha I totally just happened to be at the school with my camera at the right time. Her and Daniell were loving every minute of it while the other girls kept running outside having to take deap breaths. Nope not janee and daniell, they were loving every minute of it. It is a good thing that Janee wants to be a C.S.I and daniell wants to be a Nurse. They better practice cutting and looking at gross things.............

6 years ago









3 comments:
ewe!
i love the new layout!!!
you go girl!!! Thats my girl, go Janee!!!!
Janee--you are too awesome! You will make a great CSI one day. Way to show up those boys-- You rock!!
Post a Comment