I always say it is a dang good thing that I was born in this day and age, cause if I would have been a pioneer woman I would not have crossed the plains. I would have been a Saloon Girl instead (laugh now but I really would have) no crossin the plains for this girl. Plus boy oh boy am I glad I was born in the 70's because look at what my pilgram name would have been.
Your Pilgrim Name Is |
![]() Damaris Brewster |







2 comments:
Well honey, you always used to tell me you wished you were "Punky Brewster" so maybe there is something to this name. LOL
My My My, I agree with you, I would been a saloon girl too, what the crap were they thinkin? I mean I'm glad they did cross the plains, but seriously I would have "ok see ya later"
Post a Comment