Hey guys, my dear friend Amy brought to my attention this newscast on KSL (she posted this on her blog) http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330 I didn't really have a clue on what the big fuss was all about until I watched this news clip. It is pretty scary. I can't believe that people are so sick that they have to take our kids pics and turn them into something wrong. Anyhow check this web link out and let me know what you think. I would still have scrappin madge (my other blog) open but this one will most definitely go private. So if i don't have your email please email it to me at mandeegillen@yahoo.com i will make this change on November 17th
6 years ago






7 comments:
I am pretty sure you have mine but just in case I sent you an email....I went private as well. It can be a pain at times but it helps when more and more are going private so more understand your reasoning behind it.
You got my email chicka!
007
Thanks for the article Mandee. It is scary to think what info they take and use. I see us going private as well. I will email you my address.
Yeah, I've tried to be careful not to post detailed information, like the town I live in or upcoming trips or anything. And I've just thought that with a last name like Davis it's kind of harder to track. But it's true that you can never be too careful! Going private is not a bad idea, in fact we might think about doing it soon as well. Thanks for the info!
ME ME ME! Dont forget me Madge!
I think you have my email but just in case azdunaway@hotmail.com. Isn't it sad that we have to live life like this?
malindasdesigns@gmail.com i know you already have mine 007 ut just in case hackers steal your identiy ... you've got a back up of my email! hehe nice moves!~
Post a Comment