Sunday, November 2, 2008

{Happy Halloween}

Doctors, vampires and witches were in the house this Halloween! It was great stuff. Autymm wanted to be a doctor for the morning parade at school because she didn't want me to have to paint her face twice. She said "it will just be easier this way mom" no complaining on my part at 7:30 am Halloween morning. She had the badge, stethoscope and even crocs to complete her onsomble. Janee didn't want to be a witch for the parade so she decided to "wake up and go, hello kitty" She wore a bathrobe and jamma bottoms, she even drew a nose and whiskers on her face. Her two friends the one on the left Shelby was a cute witch and the one on the right Danielle was a Goth. Fun times Fun Times. I of course was a Doctor. What can I say, this year has been crazy, next year maybe Jake and I will be something more a little more exciting. We had a blast Trick or Treating, I am so glad we had good weather. It didn't rain until we were getting ready to head over to Midge and Jay's house for a little Halloween party. She did so much for the party, it was great! I have never seen so much food that I didn't want to eat because it looked so cute, a darling carrot cake decorated like a pumpkin, a graveyard jello pudding yummy, dip in a pumpkin, and yummy soup in a pumpkin bread bowl. Man when she throws a party she really throws a PARTY!!! Thanks midge it was great and you and Avery were the cutest Geisha girls I have ever seen, I'm sorry I didn't even get a pic. We had a great Halloween to say the least. How was yours?

GOt CaNdY?

Our little Dr. Doolittle

Hocus Pocus witch


Butterfly babe, and Bella the vampire

The Three Amigos




Bella the vampire, hey where is Edward?

Our own little butterfly


Whatz up?

The sugar gang



Two hocus pocus witches, the third is on her way!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails