Midge #13 Madge #007
M.C. Slice #33
Mimi #23
Swinger #69
Queen of America #9
Ya we saw how it was, Me and Midge stayed in line while the the rest of our team thought they needed to take a photo opp.


Here we are getting interviewed
Go Edward!!!!

We had such a great time. We laughed so hard. From Midge getting a little fire under her collar and yelling at a woman (ha ha the woman was the persons mom who got us the ticket) (She went in the other door while we had been standing in line for over an hour, but if we would have known it was his mom we wouldn't have egged her on, Whoops) Then Tara kicked a poor older lady in the head when there was a jumpy part in the show (she was sitting in front of her) Auhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaa! Laughing until I pee'd in my pants alright. Next the cat got out of the bag, they found out that me and midge had already gone to the midnight (12:40) showing of this awesome show on Thursday and we had to do some butt kissing I must say. This was such a fun time I love this group of friends. We met Scrapbooking and have built a friendship from there. From left to right is Tara aka swinger, Me aka Madge, Heather aka queen of America,The man who interviewed us, Malinda aka M.C. Slice, Mindi aka Midge, and last but not least Amy aka Mimi. Thanks girls for such a great time. Love ya all:)
p.s. a special thanks to M.C. Slice for making our shirts and Mimi for finding our shirts, love them.






4 comments:
Oh I don't even want to hear it! LOL. You deserved to stand in line while we got pictures with the vampires. Seeing the movie in SECRET without us??? It's a good thing I love you and Midge so much!!
so wait??? where did you go to see it?
...duh...i mean. which theatre did you go to?
Okay, I can tell you had fun and saw it twice but what did you think? I went and saw it Friday night as well. It was dang fun to go with a group of friends. But unfortunately we didn't have matching t-shirts. Glad you had a blast, let me know what you thought.
Post a Comment